WHY MEN ARE SELDOM DEPRESSED
Dalai Lama definitely a happy man!
… From the simplistic male perspective of course:
- Your last name stays put.
- The garage is all yours.
- Wedding plans take care of themselves.
- Chocolate is just another snack.
- You can be President.
- You can never be pregnant.
- You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.
- You can wear NO shirt to a water park.
- Car mechanics tell you the truth.
- The world is your urinal.
- You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just “too icky“.
- You don’t have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
- Same work, more pay.
- Wrinkles add character.
- Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100.
- People never stare at your chest when you’re talking to them.
- New shoes don’t cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
- One mood all the time.
- Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
- You know stuff about tanks.
- A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
- You can open all your own jars.
- You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
- If someone forgets to invite you.
- He or she can still be your friend.
- Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.
- Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
- You almost never have strap problems in public.
- You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.
- Everything on your face stays its original color.
- The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
- You only have to shave your face and neck.
- You can play with toys all your life.
- One wallet and one pair of shoes — one color for all seasons.
- You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.
- You can ‘do’ your nails with a pocket knife.
- You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.
- You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives On December 24 in 25 minutes.
Is there any wonder wonder men are happier creatures?
Send to the men who will enjoy reading it.
Men Are Just Happier People
This is an interest point of view. Is this an accurate view? Seems Compelling to me…
I’m from the government and I’m here to help you! We’ll see. The way mortgage and loan brokers have new rules on how they get paid. aka Bye Bye YSP.
The Federal Reserve Board on Monday announced final rules to protect mortgage borrowers from unfair, abusive, or deceptive lending practices that can arise from loan originator compensation practices. The new rules apply to mortgage brokers and the companies that employ them, as well as mortgage loan officers employed by depository institutions and other lenders.
Just in case you’re too young to remember in the “good ole days”, the only place to get a mortgage loan was your bank of savings and loan. After the saving and loan industry died a horrible death, mortgage and loan brokering evolved to help people get loans and more importantly, help banks sell money. Click the title above to see the new rules.
Take this job and shove it… Steven Slater evacuating his job via emergency exit slide. It’s blocked by the sign, but on the left hand side of the cockpit, you can see the slide deploy and then him jump out…
With so many people are not working in regular jobs, many are turning to “self employment” or starting a business. In my opinion, starting a business out of desperation is like renting out a place you can’t sell or getting married because your pregnant.
It looks good on paper, but the reality is a different story…
Having said that and knowing the very few people like to the advice of others there is a question that new business owners need a straight answer to.
What type of website do I need?
The answer is… One that works!
Knuckleheads Gym in Carlsbad is the coolest gym in town… Check out her website wwwknuckleheadscarlsbad.com
Cardiff by the Sea Shark Attack. Well sort of… Click the link to see the picture.
Since the cat is out of the bag, we’ll take a pay cut. Yep, we’re from the government and here to help you… Click title to read the article.
Upclose and personal. A whale breeches and lands on sailboat. Bad day for the whale and the boat skipper. Click the title above to see the video…
Slap me silly and call me George Jetson. A flying car are almost here!